Fortnite challenges have leaked once again with the week 7 Team Spirit missions and the Meteoric Rise challenges leaked by dataminers.
The Team Spirit challenges, as the name suggests, are focused on teamwork – which may come as a bit of blow to those prefer solo play.
The Team Spirit challenges are due to go live today, while it’s unclear when the leaked Meteoric Rise Battle Pass tasks will become available to play.
The reward for completing this set of challenges will be the new Visitor Volta skin.
You can find a full list of the leaked Fortnite challenges below…
FORTNITE WEEK 7 MISSIONS – TEAM SPIRIT – NORMAL:
• Play matches with a Friend (0/3)
• Assist teammates with eliminations (0/5)
• Pet a teammate’s pet (0/1)
• Heal a teammate with a Chug Splash in different matches (0/3)
• Mark an Uncommon, Rare, and Epic item (0/1)
• Deal combined damage with your squad or duo (0/1000)
• Revive a teammate in different matches (0/3)
FORTNITE WEEK 7 MISSIONS – TEAM SPIRIT – PRESTIGE:
• Finish top 20 with a Friend (0/3)
• Assist teammates with eliminations in a single match (0/5)
• Use a launchpad in squads or duos (0/1)
• Heal a teammate with a Cozy Campfire in different matches (0/3)
• Mark a chest, a shield item, and healing item in a single match (0/1)
• Deal combined damage with your squad or duo in a single match (0/1000)
• Reboot a teammate (0/1)
FORTNITE METEORIC RISE CHALLENGES
• Destroy structures with Junk Rifts (10)
• Visit different Rift Zones in the same match (3)
• Eliminate opponents in Rift Zones (7)
• Search chests or ammo boxes in Rift Zones (20)
• Land in a Rift Zone and place Top 10 in Solo, Duos, or Squads (1)
• Consume Glitched Foraged items with different effects (4)
• Touch a giant glowing cube, enter the Rift above Loot Lake, and search a • landing pod within a meteor (3)
– Stay tuned to Express.co.uk for more Fortnite news